The Oman Government Scholarship programme in collarboration with DAAD supports students from the Sultanate of Oman.
This scholarship targets persons who just finished or have finished their secondary school Education.
The Oman Government Scholarship programme is aimed at applicants with a secondary education diploma wishing to take a Bachelor degree in Germany.
The candidate Must be a Citizen of Oman.
What is supported?
The programme funds participation in Bachelor degree programmes at state and state-recognized universities in Germany.
Value and Duration of funding
The funding period is at least 5 years and may be extended by request.
- Oman’s Ministry of Education covers the following:
- Monthly scholarship payments of 1,500 euros
- One-off payment of travel expenses (outward and return flight)
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Payment of German language course
- Payment of semester fees at German universities
Who makes the Selection
The Ministry of Higher Education of Oman is responsible for awarding scholarships.
The most important selection criteria are the candidate’s academic achievements.
How to Apply
Visit the Ministry of Education Oman For Details