To Reapply to uni-assist means you’ve applied before and maybe you did not get admitted or you withdrew your application. To reapply to uni-assist, there are things you need to consider in other to know if you’re going to apply through the Standard uni-assist procedure or otherwise.
This is the duration that an application document stays with uni-assist before is discarded
For how long does uni-assist keep application documents?
Uni-assist keeps your application documents until the end of the year following the receipt of your documents. They can reuse in stock documents for new applications.
Application documents received on 10 May 2018
Application documents will be kept until 31 December 2019
If you send in a new application within this period or submit new documents, the safekeeping period for all existing documents is reset.
After the safekeeping period ends, the documents are destroyed.
If you applied earlier than last year, please apply following the regular process.
How to Reapply to uni-assist
Use this simple Checklist to Reapply to uni-assist.
- Get information, plan ahead and assemble your documents
- Get information on current courses, admission criteria, deadlines and application procedures from your preferred universities. Not every course is offered for each semester. Admission criteria and deadlines can vary from semester to semester.
- Always check with the university of your choice to find out which documents you need. You need to submit any documents we do not have yet in time.
- Were your certificates and documents complete when you last applied? Was something missing that uni-assist asked you to submit?
- Does the university require additional application documents for this new application?
- Does the university require an up-to-date CV?
- Have you received new certificates that may be relevant for your application?
If so, please prepare the documents in the form requested.
How to Reapply to uni-assist online
- Sign in to the online portal using your old login data. Your uni-assist applicant number is valid for all your applications in all semesters.
- Create and submit an online application again for each chosen course using the online portal.
- Check whether the information you provided under “basic questions” in your online account is up-to-date. If necessary, please update your address.
- Pay all fees and send your application
– For your new application, you need to pay the regular handling fees. You can find out more under Pay all fees. Send all required documents we do not have yet.
– Processing your new application will once again take the usual 4 to 6 weeks. As before, we inform you about the result by e-mail and by letter.